Chingri (Prawn) Malai Curry Recipe
- 250 grams Prawn(Cleaned)
- ½ Teaspoon JBL Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon Mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Green Chillies(slit)
- Onions (sliced)
- JBL Malai Curry Masala
- Add turmeric and ½ teaspoon salt the cleaned prawns and mix well.
- Mix 1 tablespoons of JBL Malai Curry Masala, 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt(as per taste) with a little lukewarm water to make a paste.
- Put 1 tablespoon oil in a heated kadhai and sauté the prawns. Keep them aside.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil and fry the sliced onions in a pan till golden brown and pour in the mixture.
- Saute continuously to prevent them from sticking or burning.
- When the mixture is properly cooked, add the prawns,
- depending on your preference. Cover and simmer till done.
- Add the green chillies for garnishing.
- Serve it hot with Pulao or Rice.
You can also use paneer instead of prawns.