- 1 Medium sized cauliflower
- 500 gram Fish (Rohu or Katla) cut and cleaned
- 1 teaspoon JBL turmeric powder
- 5 tablespoons Mustard Oil
- 1 tablespoon Macher Jhal Masala
- 2 cups Water
- Salt to taste
- 5 to 6 whole Green Chillies
- 1 tablespoon chopped Dhania patta
- Add the turmeric powder and a little salt to the fish pieces.
- Add 4 tablespoon oil in a heated kadhai and lightly fry
the fish pieces in batches. Keep them aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon JBL Macher Jhal Masala and salt
with a little water and make a paste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of mustard oil and pour the paste.
- Keep stirring till oil comes out.
- Pour in about 2 cups of water into the kadhai and add the fish pieces carefully.
- Cover the kadhai, turn down heat and let it simmer for some time till the fish is cooked. Turn off the burner.
- Add the dhaniya patta and slitted 5 to 6 whole green chillies. Let it settle.
- Serve it hot with Rice.